A year ago, I began work on my third social media book, looking to create a comprehensive resource to help small and micro business owners really understand why they had to be online and what their choices are when they are online.
There are many great books available about Social Media, and we recommend reading a number of them. Our book speaks directly to small and micro business owners. It was written by small and micro business owners to help boost their visibility, customer relationships, and sales. We included chapters by 20 business professionals with a variety of perspectives and expertise to make the book as valuable as we could.
Everyone who is starting a business, and is trying to grow their small or micro business needs to have a firm grasp of the virtual world which is available to us now.
This is not business as usual. We now can have a full, rich, genuine, informative, multi-media presence representing our business online almost completely free, except of course for the time to prepare the information.
What will you find in this book?
- Compelling reasons about why you must be paying attention to your online presence.
- A review of most of the types of Internet channels available to you and your business, and how to use them for establishing your online reputation.
- A timeline of the development of social media channels and key technology changes that are impacting our business lives today.
- Explanations about all the parts you need to cover in developing your own social media program.
- Chapters on the different choices you have for managing your social media program, from doing it yourself, to hiring a virtual assistant, to some combination of consulting, coaching or outsourcing.
- Inspiration for taking your online presence seriously.
- Ideas for developing content for your online marketing program.
We’re vested in small and micro business success. I’ve been training and coaching business people on LinkedIn and their online presence on the Internet since 2006, and Anora McGaha, my co-author has been working full time in social media since April 2008. Both of us have a demonstrated commitment to helping people launch their own business successfully and take it to the next level.
Where can you get Social Media for Business?
Social Media for Business is also available on CreateSpace, and with the following discount code -UKQS5V6B- you can get it for $18.00.
It is also available on Smashwords for $8.99.
Our book is 274 pages long, written in readable font, filled with short relevant chapters that get to the point quickly so you can get about applying the ideas to your business sooner.
What’s stopping you from ordering your copy of Social Media for Business? For under $10 you can have a copy instantly as an ebook, and for under $25 delivered in the US, you can have a paper copy to mark up and fold pages on. Order your copy and make a commitment to applying what you learn.